Steel Services Inc.
Steelwork forms the foundation of our towns and cities. From columns and beams to joist and deck, this versatile metal is one of the most widely-used around the world — creating the structures we rely on every day.
At Steel Services, we offer a wide range of structural steel design and fabrication services. Fully certified by the American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC), we have more than 150 years of combined experience in structural steel design and fabrication.
We’re proud to offer the following:
- Division 05 in-house fabrication
- Steel construction management services
- Project management
- Turnkey design build
- Steel erection
- Value engineering
- Structural engineering
- Material procurement
- Material processing
- Connection design
- Certified welding capabilities
Get in touch with us today to learn more about our structural steel design and fabrication.
Whether you’re looking for experts in steel fabrication, steel erection, construction management, or material processing, our team can handle every aspect of your project.
Our steel fabrication facility is AISC-certified. We carry out our structural design and fabrication services, including our certified welding capabilities, at our 50,000 square ft plant.
Our accredited team is experienced with both structural and custom material. We always strive for the highest quality.
Steel Construction & Project Management Services
We’ve successfully completed thousands of projects nationwide. We know what’s needed at every step of the process, from fabrication to finished structure. We’ve completed types of projects including, but not limited to, hospitals, warehouses, office buildings, multi-level structures, and residential. We can manage your structural design project from start to finish with the highest level of expertise.
When you work with our project management team all facets of the job are meticulously controlled including the following:
- Steel Erection – Our years of expertise ensures your project will have the highest safety standards
- Value Engineering – We know that cost is a priority. Our team has the ability to review your current design and find any potential cost savings.
- Structural Engineering – We can work directly with your architect to help you launch your steel project from the very beginning.
- Connection Design – Typically part of engineering, this services ensures adequate connection are provided based on the given design criteria
Contact Us Today
In need of structural steel design and fabrication services?
Get in touch with us today at (317) 783 5255 – Whatever the size of your project, our professional team will get it off the ground.